A. Study the table and write.
Yes, he can. No, he can't.
Yes, she can. No, she can't.
1. Can Ryan swim?
2. Can Ryan skip?
3. Can Jacky sing?
4. Can Jacky play the piano?
5. Can Nina dance?
6 Can Nina skip?
B. Choose the correct answers.
1. (Where is/ Where are) the books?
2. (Where is/ Where are) the fish?
3. (Where is/ Where are) the guitar?
4. (Where is/ Where are) the cameras?
5. (Where is/ Where are) the bags?
C. Fill in the blanks with "Yes, he can.", "No, he can't.", "Yes, she can." or "No, she can't."
1. Can Lily talk loudly in the library?
2. Can Tom wear slippers when playing basketball?
3. Can Tom play alone during a basketball match?
4. Can Lily borrow books from library?
5. Can Tom play basketball wearing trainers?
D. Choose the correct answer.
1. Let's buy (a, an) umbrella.
2. Melissa has (a, an) beautiful doll.
3. My parents bought (a, an) school uniform for me.
4. I do not like him. He is not (a, an) honest boy.
5. Can you lend me (a, an) eraser?
If anyone has anything to discuss regarding to the kindly please comment in the facebook page
如有需要讨论任何题目或有什么要基于改进的留言可到 面书上 留言。
More Free Exercises（更多免费小学练习题）:Primary Standard 1 Exercises (一年级练习题)