1. Where is the dinosaur? The dinosaur is the cupboard. (on, under, in)
2. Where is the fish bowl? The fish bowl is the table. (on, under, in)
3. Where is the teddy bear? The teddy bear is the tabke. (on, under, in)
4. Where is the fish? The fish is the fish bowl. (on, under, in)
5. Where is the ball? The ball is the floor. (on, under, in)
B. Write the suitable adjectives in the columns given.
red oval big square yellow
rectangular small triangle fat
long round pink blue short
C. Choose the correct answer to fill in the blanks.
carpenter teacher bus driver chef nurse
1. Miss Ling is a . She teaches in a school.
2. Encik Johan is a . He sends me to school.
3. Mr Farhan is a . He cooks delicious food.
4. Miss Rosnah is a . She takes care of sick people.
5. Encik Ramli is a . He makes tables and chairs.
D. Choose the correct sounds
1. A. bark B. meow
2. A. hiss B. woof
3. A. moo B. quack
E. Fill in the blanks with ‘a’, ‘s’, ‘t’ only.
F. Put a tick (/) or a cross (x).
This is my teacher.
Her name is Mei Ling.
She is 28 years old.
She teaches English.
She teaches at SJK (C) Batu Satu.
She likes to go jogging.
1. My teacher is a boy. ()
2. Her name is Mei Ling. ()
3. She teaches at SJK (C) Batu Dua. ()
4. She likes jogging. ()
G. Choose the correct answer.
1. (He, She) is Siti.
2. (I, he) am a boy.
3. She (is, are) my mother.
4. (They, I) are my cousins.
H. Complete the sentences below by using the information given.
My name is Mei Ling. I am seven years old. I am a girl. I live at No 1, Jalan Uda, Cheras
Selangor. I am in Year 1 Lily. I have a friend. She is Siti.
We study at SJK (C) Connought 2. We play badminton. I like to be with Siti so much.
1. Mei Ling is years old. She is a .
2. She is in Year 1 .
3. Her friend is .
4. They study at SJK (C) .
5. They like to play .
I. Rewrite the sentences. Use full stops and capital letters.
1. alan is a boy
2. we are in the school
3. she lives in taman jaya
4. I have a happy family
J. Rearrange and write.
1. buys bun a Jane
2.a cake I have. May
3. gives book the to He brother his
Source: SJK (C) Connaught 2, Selangor Year 1 English Assessment